Tourist visas are not easy to get. But with the right steps, you can easily obtain US visitor visa Hyderabad. The first step is to gather all the necessary documents. You must have a valid passport and an onward or return ticket. You also need to provide proof of sufficient funds to cover your expenses while in the US and proof of return or onward travel arrangements. If you’re traveling with children, you need to provide separate documentation for each child that shows the name, date of birth, and relationship to you. Finally, if your country requires a visa for entry into the US, make sure that you have applied for it before coming here because it will be denied if not obtained beforehand.
Available US Visit Visa Options
The US offers two types of visitor visas to nonimmigrants who want to visit the US temporarily:
B1 Visit Visa
For business or professional purposes.You acquire this visa if you have to attend any conference, need to consult with delegation, you ought to settle any estate, or there is contract negotiation.
B2 Visit Visa
For informal and recreational tourism. The US offers this visa to those who want to come to the US for vacations, medical treatment, vocational courses, contest any program or family visits.
The Process of Applying for a B2 Visa
- The first step is to submit the DS160 visitor visa application form. You can apply and submit it online; a barcode will be sent to you for confirmation. Take out the print.
- The next step is to pay the fee. The total cost of a tourist visa is 12,000 INR ($160). You might have to pay other fees as well. Keep all the receipts with you.
- After the fee payment, you need to interview at the US embassy. If you fall in the 14-79 age group, you need to schedule an interview with a US embassy asap. You will receive the letter of confirmation, which you need to bring on the interview day.
- Gather all the necessary documents.
- The final stage of the visa application process is the interview day. You will be asked questions about your education and factual background. The officer will review your document file to ensure everything is fine and described. Be confident and try to answer the questions precisely and clearly. Your approval or rejection depends on the interview.
Documents Your Need for B2 Visa
You need the following documents:
- Valid passport
- Bank statement
- A letter describing your reason to visit the US.
- All details about your accommodation.
- A return air ticket.
- Insurance certificate.
- Documents like property or job letters assuring you will go back to your country.
- Invitation letter from your family or relatives residing in the US (optional).
- If you are visiting for treatment purposes, you need a diagnosis letter from your home country’s country.
- Criminal record certificate.
- A photograph with the required size.
Depending on which country you reside in, the whole application and approval process can take weeks. In case your profile doesn’t get approved, you will be informed. The tourist B2 visa has six months of validity age. Along with tourist and business visitor visas, the US also offers work visas. For more information, you can take help from our work permit consultants in Hyderabad, who will guide you through the process of application.