The transport network in Saudi Arabia is remarkable. Although it is not very expensive to travel to the city by public transport it could be tiring, not to mention it gets extremely crowded during rush hours and that public transport would only let you off at the designated locations.
So, what if we tell you that there is another rather convenient and cheaper option available? and that option should be Rent a car Jeddah from “oneclickdrive”. The biggest benefit of renting a car is that you can choose your own pace and get the freedom to choose at what hours you want to step out of the house without having to rush to the bus stops so that you do not miss the bus.
So, it is wisest to resort to renting a vehicle from oneclickdrive if you happen to not own one of your own or are not a Saudi Arabia local, maybe a tourist, or simply a visitor visiting Saudi Arabia for a certain purpose.
Such tourists in Saudi Arabia must turn in the following documents to rent a vehicle:
- Passport copy
- Visit Visa
- Driving License from the state you belong to
- International Driving Permit (IDP)
The locals of the country must show their inhabitant identity cards and UAE-located driving license only. And the least legal age for renting a car is 25 years old and younger than that up to 21 years old are liable to pay the designated additional charges.
According to UAE’s law of third-party liability insurance, those who rent a vehicle are bound to pay a legal sum fee.
So, Why Oneclickdrive:
Following are the reasons why oneclickdrive is the most reliable choice for renting luxury cars:
- the client renting a vehicle from this website are directly connected with the rental corporation rather than an agent
- clients can find a “free delivery” option on most of the supercar brand models. So, it is like having a rented car delivered to your doorstep without paying a penny for it.
- Dependable on the model of the car you rent out but per day rental cost of a vehicle can be expected to be one of the cheapest among price ranges offered by the other websites.
- For most of the vehicles, Oneclickdrive offers already paid-off basic insurance as per the RTA regulations of UAE. This leaves room for additional insurance coverage options for which the client may have to pay some extra money.
The above-mentioned amazing options for rental cars are available on oneclickdrive. In addition, the least age for Rent a car Jeddah is 25, younger than that up to 21 years old or 20 years old max should pay “young drivers’ surcharges.”
Finally, oneclickdrive claims that you will not be able to find more discounted deals on the price of rented cars as great as on this website on any other car rental website. Considering the amount of discount oneclickdrive offers per day, weekly, and monthly car rental fees.